Electro-Matic offers in-person training for a wide range of topics relating to electronic message centers from our expert instructors. Each instructor brings extensive hands-on experience and technical expertise to the classroom, and will individually guide you through the topic to help you optimize the performance and effectiveness of your electronic message center.
These training classes are held at no charge in our training facility in Framington Hills, Michigan.
2012 Training Dates: January 18 & 19, April 18 & 19, July 18 & 19, October 17 & 18
Electro-Matic offers all of their dealers and distributors extensive training on proper installation, troubleshooting, and operation of our electronic message centers. These training classes are held at no charge in our training facility in Farmington Hills, Michigan. Dealer and Distributor training is conducted on-site giving them the greatest access to our knowledge base. Dealers or distributors interested in inquiring about future training offerings or arranging for your own custom training session, please contact our Event Coordinator by email.
Hyperion Outdoor Display Training Class
The Hyperion® Outdoor Training Class is a two-day training class focused for dealers. By the end of the two days the trainee will have hands on experience using VisionsPlay Software and establishing communications, a better understanding of installation and components, and knowledge in troubleshooting hardware. These classes run from approximately 8:30 a.m. through 5 p.m. each day. Each trainee will receive a manual, which contains all the training documentation needed.
- Introduction to the Electro-Matic Products, Inc. Visual Team.
- Understanding the display installation instructions included with the delivery of each display.
- A tour of the facility and production area.
- Components overview and understanding the part number scheme.
- Establishing communications with RS232, RS485 and RF wireless modem.
Day 2: Lab
- Troubleshooting hardware and installation.
- VisionsPlay Software with communications to a display via Ethernet.
- Lab- hands on lab learning the VisionsPlay Software.
- Questions and hands on troubleshooting.
See our calendar to the right for upcoming dates.
Discount hotel rates available at the Holiday Inn & Suites in Farmington Hills. If you would like to call ahead of time with any questions that you would like addressed on these training days or you would like to check class space availability please feel free to contact Christina Gunn at (248) 442-2903.
To register online, complete the online registration form. Christina Gunn will contact you with your confirmed registration.
Electro-Matic’s Signage Webinars are designed as a means of introducing new and emerging technologies and to help educate dealers about the rapidly expanding world of electronic message centers. Our series of one-hour on-line webinars affords individuals and companies the opportunity to explore the latest developments in the LED display field from the comfort of their own desk. Each webinar is held online. All sessions are FREE, so there is nothing to lose!
Past webinar subjects have included:
- EMC 101: Product Introduction. This webinar covered the basics of electronic message centers including: what they are, features, benefits of electronic message centers over traditional signage, how to enter into the business of selling electronic message centers, and other informative topics to help introduce you to electronic message centers.
- EMC 201: Product Components/Installation. This webinar covered how to install electronic message centers as well as some common support issues.
- EMC 203: Marketing the Product • Becoming an Authorized Dealer. This webinar covered the basics of getting started as a dealer of Electro-Matic's Hyperion and 4U2SEE lines of electronic message centers.
To inquire about future webinar offerings or to arrange for your own custom webinar, please contact us.